Barkley

Blue&White

Re: Barkley

Postby Blue&White » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Barkley just ran 71 yards for a TD and the announcers commented on how he just drops the ball, runs through the endzone in a quick celebration and then goes and thanks his teammates, and how that was "old school" and they appreciated it.

I love that kid. No matter how disappointed I am with the Giants season I can still just watch Barkley.
Is it baseball season yet?

Underlion

Postby Underlion » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:03 pm

A rather mediocre day for SB. He dropped a first down pass early in the game and only averaged 10 yards per carry,

Poor Redskins.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am

Giants need to pump the brakes on the winning to be in good draft position

Right now you have

3 Wins : Raiders, Cards, 49ers
4 Wins : Bills, Jets, Jags, Falcons
5 Wins : Browns, Bengals, Lions, Giants, Bucs

Of the 3 and 4 win teams only the Jags look like a lock to take a QB. If Raiders do you'd have to think Carr gets cut loose.

Of the 5 win teams the Bucs will likely go QB - Bengals and Lions could but again that would likely mean Dalton / Stafford get cut loose.

I see Giants needs as QB, OL, DL. If they can play into Top 5 they could possibly fill two holes and then you look free agent to fill the third.

In Year 1 I'd say the Giants are better off with # 26 than if they had gone Darnold, Allen or Rosen.

But they need to make like the Sixers and start tanking.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

PSUgrower

Postby PSUgrower » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:03 pm

This is a QB league. Barkley is special but a qb is instrumental if you want to win a Superbowl. Or you can win with a defense once in awhile. I am in the club that says a RB can be taken a lot later in the draft, so the Giants could have traded that pick away and possibly gotten more draft picks to help the team. I am happy for Barkley though. He deserves all of this and the Eagles went 2-0 against them:)

Pburg- conner- rd 3
Saints- kamara- rd 3

No prob, we will agree to disagree

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Barkley NFL Offensive ROY
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall